Smartphones are non-dividable parts of our day to day life, and if they are equipped with long-lasting battery, then that will be like a cherry on the cake. Now a day’s, battery draining issues are the worst thing that one could face. If your mobile switches off in between your work, then it may irritate you, and your ongoing work will suffer a lot.
If you are working in such a field where your mobile is a lifeline for growing your business, then you must need the best battery saver app installed on your phone.
Even if you have a phone with better specifications, then also you need the best android battery saver too. Thus, knowing the way to save battery is most important. Here, in this article, I am sharing the information about top 9 apps that may help you to save battery for day long.
List of 9 Best Battery Saver Apps for Android
1. Battery Doctor-Battery Life saver & Battery Cooler:-
There are many apps installed in our smartphones that may use more power, so to stop power draining apps, Battery Doctor is the best battery saver app for android. This is a professional power saver app.
Features of Battery Doctor:-
- Only one tap needed for power optimization.
- It is a healthy charge master that monitors charging and enlarges battery life.
- This app supported by 28 languages.
- This has a unique feature of 3 stage charging system.
- It contains smart charging tips.
- When the screen is off, it will kill the apps.
2. DU Battery Saver-Battery Charger & Battery Life:-
DU battery saver is the smart choice of 600+ million users. It is best battery saver app that has experience of more than five years. You can increase 80% battery life by using this light battery saving app.
Features of DU Battery Saver:-
- Junk cleaner feature makes this app one of the best battery saver app for android. The DU app helps every time to remove junk up to 1200 MB .
- Phone cooler Identifies phone temperature and cools down your phone effectively.
- You can use stand-by mode for long time.
- Task killer power saver widget help to optimize the power consumption conveniently.
3. Kaspersky Battery Life- Saver and Booster:-
Kaspersky battery life is like blessings to your mobile phone to save battery life to your tablets and mobile phones. This app is a FREE tool that boosts the battery life of your mobile. This app informs you about the apps that are using more power and tell you the battery lifetime.
Features of Kaspersky Battery life:-
- You can stop running apps that may be using more power.
- Automatic alerts for the energy consuming apps to make you decide whether to halt.
- It monitors each app continuously so can tell you accurate about battery life.
4. Super Battery-Battery Doctor & battery life saver.
Features of Super Battery:-
- Find out the battery draining apps and stop them.
- Kills apps that may use battery and fasts your battery charging speed.
- If your phone battery is low, it automatically switched to phone mode to increase the running time of your phone.
- It cleans junk and frees up space.
- Weather forecasting is the brand new feature added to this app that may inform you about the weather conditions of your city.
- Cleans your browsing and search history automatically.
5. Power Battery-Battery Life saver & health Test:-
Power Battery is itself a less battery consuming app, so it does know how to save your phone battery. If you want to increase battery health then Power Battery is the good choice for you. This helps to make good use of the limited battery.
Features of Power Battery:-
- Free trial of 3 days VIP membership.
- Background apps that draining the battery get effectively stop with its advanced battery saving feature.
- You can see battery information like battery log, battery status and battery history.
- Speed-up your phone by removing junk files.
6. Avast Battery Saver:-
Avast battery saver is the well known application for increasing your phone battery life by closing apps that you are not using. Brand new Avast battery saver 2.0 is easy & powerful than ever before.
Features of Avast Battery Saver:-
- This easy and powerful app gives complete control on your mobile.
- There are 5 profiles such as Emergency, work, smart, home and night from which you can use.
- As per your daily usage this app adjusts the settings of your phone by using adaptive smart profile.
- It will alert you when switching to a different profile that is based on your activity and battery level.
Accubattery is a great app that saves battery as it is designed to keep your battery in the best shape. Accubattery uses information from the battery charger controller to measure actual battery capacity.
Features of Accubattery:-
- You can check the charging speed when the screen is on or off.
- For extended battery life you can use charge alarm.
- Discharge speed and battery usage per app can be looked up.
- You will get to know how much time remaining to use your phone.
Pro version includes features like dark and ambled black theme, past session (older than 1 day), and detailed battery statistics.
Greenify is also managed to fit in the list of best battery saver app due to its doesn’t allow your phone to become slower even though you have installed lots of apps. Greenify helps to run your cellphone smoothly as you have first experienced the day you had it!
Features of Greenify:-
- It finds out the apps that are not used from a long time and put them on the hibernation process.
- It can access your personal data but it will never instead it uses for hibernation.
- To increase battery savings on android 6+ “Aggressive Doze” and Doze on the Go” even without root.
9. GSam Battery Monitor:-
GSam Battery monitor helps to find out the reason behind battery draining by scanning in deep. GSam Battery informs you about the time remains to use your phone before charging.
Features of GSam Battery Monitor:-
- Kill the apps that are draining your battery with App sucker.
- It goes deep to get know about the apps that are using more power including wakelock details.
- Downloading helps to create Own icons themes can be created by downloading.
- By using things like sensor usage & CPU, waketime, kernel wakelocks and app wakelocks it sorts app suckers.
- You can set personalise alarms for different charge status, battery health and temperature.
- You can get to know about battery status and time remaining by adding a widget to the home screen.
- You can create your own icon themes or download them.
Above mentioned are some of the best battery saver apps that may help you increase your battery life. In my opinion Battery Doctor is the best app that may have all the features required to extend battery life and battery health. Please share your experience of using these apps with us in the comment section. Stay connected with us for more updates.