Smartphones have many uses, thousands of people using smartphones as a portable scanner. You don’t need bulky document scanner to scan documents in current era of technology. Just grab your phone open one of the best scanner app as suggested below take a pic and convert it in high quality scanned image.
You can scan documents by just using scanning applications of your phone.
Smartphone scanners help us doing day to day work conveniently. You can scan instant documents, receipts, business cards, & images.
Now each and every mobile comes with amazing cameras, the mobile camera is the fundamental part of the mobile scanning apps. With a good camera and the suitable scanning app, you can scan high-quality PDF books or documents.
Some scanners come with OCR that recognizes and scan printed text or handwriting. There are many scanners are available on the internet, finding the best scanner app for android from them can be a little tedious. We have gathered some of the best scanner apps for Android and iOS.
Go ahead and check out following apps and make your smartphone portable multitasking scanner.
Best Scanner Apps for Android And iOS in 2019
Cam scanner is one the most popular and best scanner app, it has crossed 100million downloads from the play store. Cam scanner scans PDF, JPEG, notes, receipts, invoice, and business cards, it has OCR support.
You can scan, store, cloud save, sync, and collaborate files across mobile and desktop devices. Cam scanner is available on Android and iOS. It also supports cloud storage like google drive, Dropbox, box, and Evernote.
Also Read: – Top 5 Voice Recorder Apps for Android
Its user interface is not too hard, it can sort all your files neat and well. You can organize your documents in well-categorized folders. You can take cloud prints and share any documents with your contacts.
It has some premium packages also with great features.
Top Features of Cam Scanner App
- Auto Crop on scanned documents
- Easy Management of scanned documents
- Easy to Share scanned Documents over email, cloud, fax and many more options available.
- Sync scanned documents in Real Time.
- Free to use with limited features
- CamScanner Pro Available for $4.99
The tiny scanner is 2nd best app in the android scanners. Tiny scan app has all standard features that are enough for instant work. You can scan everything, this scanner can be great book scanner app android because it has many page formats to scan, like legal. Letter, A4, A3, A5, and business cards.
It supports all cloud storage ways, just scan a documents and cloud store it in few seconds. It has interesting filters that give scanned files great filtrations about colors like the contrasts. It has password protection for important files.
Also Read: – Best Android Cleaner Apps in 2019
The best feature about the tiny scanner is its auto-detection, it detects and stops distortion of the image that gives you much clear and HD output.
Top Features of Tiny Scanner
- It is able to scan in color, grey scale and black and white.
- Automatic page edge detection technology
- Set page sizes as per your need
- Scanned documents can be protected with passwords.
Tiny Scanner Pricing
- Free to use with limitations
- Tiny Scanner Pro version available @ $4.99
The adobe scan is another 3rd best scanner app for iPhone and Android. You can scan notes, receipts, documents, and images to PDF files with a simple and effective scanner. Adobe is a well-known brand for its quality tool products, adobe scan also is filled with all essential quality tools.
Read Also : – Best Android Photo Editor Apps
The built-in OCR auto detect scan all needed content only, color correcting tools gives amazing filters to the scanned pages. You can scan multiple pages in a single PDF file, and you can share them with your friends via email and back-up your documents from the cloud storage.
Top Features of Adobe Scan
- Easy scan of business cards and save to contacts
- Scanned document can be saved in adobe document cloud for easy sharing
- Scan anything anywhere and share
- Enhance feature can touch up poorly scanned documents.
Pricing of Adobe Scan
- Free to use on android devices.
- Adobe scan for iPhone $9.99 per month.
This list of best scanner app for android features clear scanner on fourth place. The clear scan is a fast processing and a light-weight scanner that convert scanned images into PDF and JPEG. It has auto detection and perspective correction feature with all page formats.
The built-in OCR helps to extract text from the image and to put text in an image. It supports all cloud platforms, you can save files on cloud storage, rearrange them and backup anytime.
Top Features of Clear Scanner
- Really fast processing of documents
- Multiple filters available to enhance the quality of scans.
- Backup and Restore function
- Very small app size to download.
Pricing of Clear Scan App
- Free to use on android (offers in-app- purchases)
- Clear Scanner Pro for iOS $2.99
The fast scanner is another light-weight android scanner app for easy scanning, it has all typical scanning and editing tools. This is a fifth-best receipt scanner app that scans any type of documents.
You can export scanned images to PDF file and add or remove any page from the PDF.
Also Read: – Best Android Apps to Use in 2019
You can directly scan files through the email. It has a fax service in case you need to receive a fax file or want to send fax then you can do it by saving your file in cloud storage.
Top Features of Fast Scanner
- It can scan anything from receipts to multipages
- Option to send scanned document as email
- Extremely fast processing of scans
- Universal app can work on any device.
Pricing of Fast Scanner App
- Free to use on android (offers in app purchases)
- Free to use on iPhone (offers in app purchases)
A solid Android scanner app by Microsoft, the office lens is known for its amazing scanning tools. You can scan any document and whiteboard images easily that can be saved as PDF, word doc, and PowerPoint file. You can store your files on OneNote, one drive, and in mobile storage.
You can use it for both personal and business use. You can extract text from the images and search for the texts in the images. User interface pretty looks like a professional office app. Office lens is available in English, German, Spanish, and simplified Chinese.
Top features of Microsoft Office Lens
- Scanned documents can be accessed through onedrive sync
- It can also convert the scanned docs to ms powerpoint word docs format
- Organized setup
- Along with english many other languages available
Pricing of Microsoft Office Lens
- Free to use on android
- Free to use on iOS too
Turbo scan is another seventh-best free scanning software for iPhones and Androids. This is a strong scanner with all important and new features. You can scan any documents and save in high-quality PDF and JPEG’S, it has a feature called as a sure scan that takes a very sharp scan with auto detecting and perspective correcting tool.
You can save your documents on any cloud storage platforms and back-up or access them anytime anywhere.
Top Features of Turbo Scan App
- Powerful multipage scanner support
- SureScan mode available for very sharp scans of poor documents which low quality
- Under 3 Seconds per page processing speed
- Email to Myself feature can send instant email of scanned document to given email address.
Pricing of Turbo Scan App
- Free to use on Android (offers in app purchases)
- TurboScan Pro Available for iPhone at $5.99
Scanbot is a high-quality free scanning app with a powerful document scanner. The amazing features of scanbot give it eighth place in this index of the best scanner app for Android. Scanbot is useful to scan any type of documents, QR code scanning, barcode scanning, and even for fax. The OCR also works well, it scans documents at 200 dpi and that is pretty high quality for the scanning. It supports all cloud platforms, just save your files on the cloud.
The app has an interesting search feature that gives to search option for stored files if you have too many files. You can purchase its pro version, it features many premium functions.
Top Features of Scanbot
- It can detect QR Codes, Barcodes, Contacts, URL’s
- Lightning fast speed of scanning of documents
- Automatic Document Detection
- Instant fax sending option for more than 50 countries.
Pricing of Scanbot
- Free to use on Android (Offers in App Purchases)
- Free to Use on iOS (offers in app purchases)
So that’s all about best scanning app for Android in 2019. We hope you enjoyed this article, stay tuned with us for the guides, updates, tips and tricks about apps, games, and tech.
This Article 8 Best Android & iOS Scanner Apps To Scan All Documents Fast in 2019 First Seen at nosurveynohumanverification.com